Two weeks left for ICEF award entries
By Chris Sleight13 June 2013
The closing date for entries to the nine International Construction Economic Forum (ICEF) categories is June 30. Among the most sought-after awards are the International Construction Project of the Year and International Contractor of the Year.
The International Construction Project of the Year award will be given to an outstanding project with a construction value of US$ 100 million or more, completed between January 2012 and June 30, 2013. Entries are being accepted from individual companies for their performance, or a multi-disciplinary construction team.
The International Contractor of the Year award will be given for outstanding corporate performance by a construction contractor active in both its domestic and overseas markets. Performance will be judged on criteria such as safety record, sustainability, a pro-active approach to corporate ethics, business performance including growth and profitability, commitment to training and staff development
The full list of award categories is:
- International Construction Project of the Year
- International Development Project of the Year
- International Environmental Project of Year
- International Contractor of the Year
- ICEF Safety Management Award
- ICEF Construction Equipment Innovation Award
- ICEF Construction Supplier of the Year Award
- ICEF Construction Law Firm of the Year
- ICEF Project Finance Advisor of the Year
Winners will be chosen by a panel of expert judges, augmented by a poll conducted among International Construction magazine’s readers. The winners will be announced at a gala dinner on the night of 21st November 2013, as part of ICEF, which takes place at the Hotel Okura in Amsterdam, the Netherlands from 20th – 22nd November.
The closing date for all entries is June 30, 2013.