ICEF awards open for entries
By Chris Sleight10 May 2013
Entries are now being invited for the International Construction Economic Forum (ICEF) awards, which will recognise world-class achievements in the global construction industry.
These will include the coveted International Construction Project of the Year award, for the delivery of an outstanding project with a construction value of US$ 100 million or more, completed between January 2012 and June 30, 2013. Entries will be accepted from individual companies for their performance, or a multi-disciplinary construction team.
This winner will be chosen by a panel of expert judges, augmented by a poll conducted among International Construction magazine’s readers. The winners will be announced at a gala dinner on the night of 21st November 2013, as part of ICEF, which takes place at the Hotel Okura in Amsterdam, the Netherlands from 20th – 22nd November.
The full list of award categories is:
- International Construction Project of the Year
- International Development Project of the Year
- International Environmental Project of Year
- International Contractor of the Year
- ICEF Safety Management Award
- ICEF Construction Equipment Innovation Award
- ICEF Construction Supplier of the Year Award
- ICEF Construction Law Firm of the Year
- ICEF Project Finance Advisor of the Year
Closing date for all entries: June 30th, 2013