Registration opens for Construction Technology Summit 2021
By Mike Hayes16 February 2021
Senior speakers from Volvo CE, Caterpillar and Balfour Beatty are confirmed for the first Construction Technology Summit on Tuesday, 11 May, 2021 at 3.00pm (UK: BST).
The summit - organised by Construction Europe and International Construction magazines - has the theme ‘From machine control to robotics’ and will address how construction equipment productivity can be improved using innovative technology.
Speakers confirmed to date are:
- Peter Lavery, Head of Digital Transformation for Highways, Balfour Beatty
- Mike Mayo, Global Commercial Support for the Construction Digital & Technology group, Caterpillar
- Johan Holmén, Deputy Chief Technology Officer and Manager, Vehicle Development, Volvo Autonomous Solutions
Registration is free at www.ct-summit.com.
Topics to be covered will include:
- 2D and 3D machine control used on construction equipment;
- Real-world examples of machine control in action from contractors;
- Remote control of construction equipment;
- Fully automated construction equipment.